LEAD-FREE CMA HOT AIR CIRCULATION REFLOW MACHINE (MESH TYPE)
- Microcomputer fully automatic SSR+PID thermos-control system to make up temperature in a speedier and exact way. Higher accuracy and stronger stability to maintain thermos-control accuracy within±1 degree.
- ndependent circuit space is provided in each zone. Through three specific turbulent heat-collecting plate, compulsory stabilized hot air convection is achieved between each compartment inside the machine. The temperature is distributed to each zone uniformly to eliminate shade and sheltering effect and overcome the annoyance of uneven heating.
- Specific conveying structure and balance design work to keep smooth and balanced operation. Further, precision digit is displayed in an instant and direct manner to facilitate non-speed adjustment and operation, time saving and convenient.
- Hot air speed adjustment is controlled by independent upper and lower zone frequency changers. Digital display is available for value accuracy adjustment to send out alarm immediately should an abnormal shutdown of the circuit motor happen so as to avoid man-caused negligence.
- To prevent downtime due to power shutdown caused by contingencies during the operation, which may result in damages to the PCB, an UPS system is prepared to send out the PCB automatically.
- Online-linking model is designed to prevent PCB from dropping and for automatic sending out. In the meantime, both functions can be used simultaneously to enhance the productivity.
- For convenient maintenance work and preventing contingencies in future, compressed air automatic lid-pulling device is provided for direct cleaning of foreign objects or FLUX gathered inside the machine and for direct inspection of the transmitting system.
- Extreme and low temperature alarm signals are designed with an emergency shutdown device and a leakage breaker provided to ensure safety.
- To switch off machine, relay switch conveying and cooling system are provided to detect the temperature of machine by means of thermo-control so that the machine will be turned off automatically after being cooled down to constant temperature to avoid damages as may be caused by residual temperature inside the machine.
- Double layer heat insulation design in ceramic and fiber asbestos is used inside the furnace to provide better effect and higher safety in operation. In addition, additional compulsory convection art curtain is also installed between internal and external linings to separate different thermo layers so as to bring down the surface temperature of the machine.
- Reinforced track made of special aluminum alloy and stainless steel is installed, which is abrasion resistant without deformation due to heat expansion and cold shrinking effect.
- The track gauge is adjusted by the imported Japanese ball screw to facilitate adjustment with higher precision as well.
- Mesh belt is made stainless steel, abrasion resistant without deformation.
- Hot air motor and conveyor motor are imported from japan. Rigid, durable and longer lasting.
- Ventilation mask and cooling fan are installed in the special cooling zone4 to ensure speedier cooling of PCB.
- Optional computer can be used to monitor the temperature change at any time. It can record and read the programmed parameters and further, the Profile Curve on PCB can be learned through three sets of thermos-testing lines.
- Optional nitrogen device is provided for use in the future flux-free soldering process, thus reducing the oxidization phenomenon and inhibiting the production of acid content for achieving a better soldering operation.
||3￠ 220V 60HZ 43KW 125A
3￠ 380V 50HZ 33KW 75A
||左至右 L→R 或 右至左 R→L
|基板尺寸 PCB Width
|溫控方式 Tp. Control
|溫控範圍 Tp. Range
|風速控制 Air Speed
|緊急開關裝置 EMERGENTCY STOP
|氣壓供給 Air Pressure
|排風需求 Exhaust pipe
|加熱區數 Heat Zone
|作業高度 Operate High
The mesh belt conveying, assisted by the outer positioning sliding rails, keeps the PC board and the mesh belt from derailing while enhancing the reliability of unit.